Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog Responses

The Base of My World
     Sarah's blog, is not just a blog. It's not just a bunch of words typed up just for the heck of it. At least it doesn't feel that way. That's what I like about her blog, she's able to convince the reader, show what she feels, and have to reader feel it too. I really enjoyed reading her response on "My Papa's Waltz". Her opinions aren't just opinions, but they have something to support it. Not just something random. I think she puts a lot of work into these responses and the first person I go to for reading blogs is hers.

Jasmine's Blog
     1st of all I would like to say that I love her sonnet. It makes me wonder what she was feeling inside when she wrote it. It's really her poems, and even her poetry responses that I really like. Reading her blog, it makes me feel like her responses/poems all have a "theme", that they all somehow relate or connect in one way, which I can't really explain, but I've noticed that with a lot of people. I noticed Jasmine here writes a lot about love, maybe not a lot, but she just does, which makes me wonder.

What Am I Gonna Write
     Aaron's blog, one of the 1st blogs I go to if I feel like reading something funny, or to cheer me up (not including funny youtube videos or episodes of whatever). Some people might find his home "out there" and "ridiculous", but I love it. I actually think he's actually a really good poet. His responses, aren't all so serious, but they show meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment